Send My FREE Videos and Reports Please!
* indicates required

Do You want to

Learn How to Box?

Do you want access to a highly effective and reliable way of

- Building genuine punching power

- Generating blinding speed

- Forming crushing strength and endurance

All at ZERO COST to you?

Time to Experience

REAL Boxing Training!

About Me

My name is Fran Sands and I'm the founder of MyBoxingCoach.com. I first walked into a boxing gym at the age of 6 (back in 1978) and have never really left. After a career consisting of 60 contests I became a boxing coach in 1997. Since then I have put in place the right boxing training regimes to enable a host of boxers achieve success.

In 2010 I founded the MyBoxingCoach website. The site has gone from strength-to-strength, with those who have an interest in using boxing as part of an all-round fitness regime reaping real rewards from the vast resource of FREE and professional quality videos and articles.

Now I am able to help you reach your goals by way of delivering to you a set of super-effective boxing training video drills. These drills are the REAL DEAL that I have used in the gym for many years, and they cannot fail to help you develop your boxing skills.

About The Video Drills

There a 6 highly structured and focused boxing footwork and movement drills that I will send to you. I will explain to you exactly how to incorporate these drills into a simple boxing training session. The drills start simple and build-in the right level of complexity so that you can develop at exactly the right pace.

I will explain to you the 3 techniques used by elite boxers to move in and out with control and precision. These techniques I call 'The Staple', 'The Closer' and 'The Stinger'. I also provide insights on the vital principle of combining boxing skills, giving you a logical and easy-to-follow approach to link boxing footwork with head movement.

These boxing training drills will form the basis of an authentic, precise and lung-busting boxing training regime that will enable you to amaze yourself with your accelerated progress.

How These Drills Will Help You

Even though you might be using boxing training purely to establish a great level of all-round fitness, technical excellence in boxing training is critically important and something that you should strive for. This is because maintaining technical discipline for the duration of a round is incredibly tough. Your boxing training session will be more intense, challenging and therefore more effective in terms of your fitness levels.

The drills will allow you to:

• Get the boxing basics right
    I am a huge believer in the principle of making sure the basics are right. If you look after the basics, they will look after you. The fact is, 95% of what elite fighters do are the basics, they just do them very well. These boxing training drills will instil the basics and allow you to build upon them in a structured and sensible way.
  • Build super-effective footwork
    A great boxing style cannot be achieved without a great boxing stance and great footwork. These drills will enable you to remain fight effective for every second of every round, giving you the ability to significantly increase your punch rate.
  • Get a true foundation for power punching
    Real power punching is more about technique than it is about muscles or body weight! A well-trained boxer will often punch much harder than a non-boxer who is significantly heavier and physically stronger.
  • Benefit from slick balance and precise movement
    No more stumbling around in your shadow boxing or heavy bag work. You can move to the next level of capability with high quality skills!

Simply sign up below and I will email directly to your in box your first boxing training drill. This drill will set the scene and allow you over the coming days to really turbo-charge your boxing training session!

Send My FREE Videos and Reports Please!
* indicates required

But it doesn't end there!

You also get 2 Top Reports

Southpaw Versus Orthodox Explained!

When two boxers meet in the ring, a key factor in the tactics used is whether they are left-handed or right-handed, that is southpaw or orthodox. In this report I describe in detail the benefits of each type of stance and what happens when they meet. There are insights on tactics, patterns of movement, lines of attack and key boxing combinations. Whether you are a southpaw or an orthodox, this report will really expand your knowledge and increase your capability!

10 Equipment Essentials For Boxing Success!

Get the low down on the 10 pieces of basic equipment that I consider would constitute a great home boxing gym. From boxing gloves to heavy bags, from maize bags to motivation aids and hand wraps, it's all in there. I give you advice for buying and using the boxing equipment that you are looking for. Impartial views with an emphasis on affordability and practicality, this report will give you everything you need to support your boxing training.

Enter Your Email Below

Let's Get Started!

Send My FREE Videos and Reports Please!
* indicates required

I look forward to hearing from you soon and we can start this journey together. I make no false promises, I make no exaggerated claims. This is quite simply PROPER BOXING COACHING. If you have any questions or would like further information, leave a comment below or email me at fran@myboxingcoach.com

{ 105 comments… read them below or add one }

Ace June 16, 2016 at 10:59 pm

Hey Fran

I love your videos. I have a nasty habit of leaning back on my right foot when delivering the left hook. I think this may be in part to me going up on my toes on the lead foot in an attempt to get proper rotation. Any tips for getting better with the hook and staying on balance?

best

Ace

Fran June 20, 2016 at 6:43 pm

Hey Ace.

Maybe for a while focus on rotating hips from the front foot drive as opposed to a major push onto the back foot. Do you feel like your are losing power, because actually ending up with your weight on the back leg is not particularly something to be terribly worried about.

Ace June 25, 2016 at 11:06 pm

Hey Fran

Thanks for the reply. I feel like I can’t really crack the mitts with my left hook. I’ve tried to break down all the steps. I may be chicken winging my left elbow a bit which is losing power. As I understand it, the left elbow should stay in close to the ribs as I rotate my hips, and really you’re just “turning the punch over” by bringing the elbow up and finishing on the back foot for the transfer of my full weight? I also think I may not be getting my elbow behind my fist which makes it more like a weak uppercut.

I think the left hook is a lot like a golf swing. I may be overanalyzing, but I haven’t had that “aha” moment with it when understanding that I needed to twist my hips and foot to deliver a powerful right cross.

Do you recommend any drills to improve the hook or is it just practice?

Best

Ace

Fran July 8, 2016 at 5:50 pm

Drills always help Ace, sorry for the delay by the way. Try adding your definite slip before the hook (don’t let your body weight go over your front foot though). This will add power. Make sure the rotation is ahead of the shot too, creating whiplash with the shot momentum. Hope this makes sense and helps

kimyouchel May 28, 2016 at 1:30 am

I am korean
you see youtv
you are good man very very thank
l hope you happy
l am not english sorry

JJ May 12, 2016 at 3:18 am

Hi Fran, I find this information very useful and understand it for the most part. I have a question though. Today was my second day of boxing im 28 141 pounds and about 5’8 and my trainer wanted me to spar 3-90 second rounds. I got a couple good shots in but he kept saying throw the left lead jab then straight right and get out of there because i was taking punches that i am fully capable of talking but would rather not because of his length. I was sparring with a guy that has been training for a year and a half and id say he was 5’10-5’11. Everytime i got out of there he was saying ur moving around to much and wasting to much energy. What is your opinion on what I should do next time to take full advantage of his length? I find the pivot complicated and yet it looks like such an easy maneuver. Thanks for your time

Fran May 18, 2016 at 7:37 pm

Difficult to say without seeing the spar JJ. Get the basics right, use the double arm block (find a video on the site) and listen to your coach.

Alex May 10, 2016 at 7:38 pm

Hi Fran,

I have just started boxing at the tender age of 31. Obviously I’m never going to be a world champion but I would like to become technically proficient and just see where it takes me. I discovered your Youtube videos tonight and am very impressed with the clarity of instruction. Great work! I am a teacher myself and frequently make instructional videos in my subject area so I know a good thing when I see one.

I’m just wondering what the key areas are that I should focus on as an absolute beginner- I’ve watched your video on how to avoid punches and punch back on Youtube and have started practising the jab-duck-jab technique.

Best Regards,

Alex

Fran May 18, 2016 at 7:02 pm

Hi Alex

Sign up to the free videos and really focus on your footwork – that is incredibly important. If the feet are wrong everything else will be. Keep it simple.

Michael May 9, 2016 at 2:56 pm

Hi Fran,

Really enjoy your advice and the teaching you provide. Only one issue I seem to have is when I get tired and come up against a boxer who is better skilled than me, my coach says I drop my arms by my side which leaves me open to hooks. I am a come forward boxer who likes to take the initiative but sometimes when I want to sit back and take a breather, I seem to get tagged by stupid hooks that I should know better. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Fran May 17, 2016 at 8:14 pm

Hey Michael. Make use of the double arm block (find the video under the ‘Boxing Skills’ section). Make it habit.

darren ibbetson April 28, 2016 at 11:40 am

Just watched a load of your basic skills videos on youtube. Superb mate. Very clear, precise instruction complete with benefits and potential pitfalls. Myself and my son used to train Japanese Jiu Jitsu but both have decided to add to that with some boxing skills. I think we’ve just found our coach. Thanks!

Fran April 28, 2016 at 9:19 pm

Top man. Thanks Darren, hope the conventional boxing stuff really adds to your capabilities, I’m sure it will. Look forward to hearing how it goes 🙂

Anonymous April 21, 2016 at 3:47 am

Fanatic

Kabil March 23, 2016 at 11:18 pm

Hey my name is Kabil and I would like to know where is your boxing gym located?

Fran March 29, 2016 at 8:22 pm

Hi Kabil. The gym is located in Liverpool

Anonymous June 12, 2016 at 8:57 am

What is he boxing coach called plz

Eric March 20, 2016 at 9:08 pm

Hey! I’m watching your videos on youtube!!! Awsome!!

Fran March 20, 2016 at 10:21 pm

Thanks Eric. Love the look of zoobgear.com, some very cool kit on there mate and a very neat layout.

Alex bee February 27, 2016 at 6:15 am

Is 50 to old for just training

R Young February 28, 2016 at 3:24 am

Im 58 and I train and box. Have fun with it, push yourself and see what you can do.

Fran February 28, 2016 at 8:07 pm

Absolutely not Alex! Some of the fittest guys who contribute to this site are way older than 50…get involved mate. If I can be of help, let me know

Pavel February 12, 2016 at 12:13 pm

Hello Fran,

Found your youtube channel and was impressed by the level of detalization you give in any explanation. I just wanted to share my idea of what is not yet explained in any boxing lessons channel. At least I didn’t find it yet. I am a tall boxer (198 cm) and I saw many notes and comments on what the boxer of normal height should do against taller opponent. But I never found any vice versa structured advices for tall boxers. What we should do to be more effective. I understand that distance is a key but don’t think it is enough to know that.

The other thing is taller boxers often are slower or/and not so well-coordinated as people of normal height. I found some articles about basketball players that focus on core muscles training but never saw that boxers do the same to improve coordination.

Toby February 7, 2016 at 8:53 am

Hi Fran,

Great site and vid’s! I’m 32 and have just taken up boxing and really enjoying it.

My question is do you think at the age of 32 I’m too old to train to compete? Obviously not looking to become a pro or even a high level amateur but would like to experience the real thing.

Is there an age limit for boxing?

Toby

Pavel February 12, 2016 at 12:17 pm

I am not Fran but as I’m aware current age limit in amateur boxing is being shifted to 40 years. It is a recent change together with removing a helmets from amateur boxers.

Fran February 12, 2016 at 8:46 pm

Hello Toby.

The current age limit for amateur boxing is 40, so you have plenty of time. Might be a challenge getting a bout but unless you get into the gym you’ll never know.

Best of luck Pal.

carl grant January 6, 2016 at 3:27 pm

hey good work im from jamaica and i did enjoy it so much looking forward to be a better coach

Fran January 9, 2016 at 3:22 pm

Thanks Carl. Good luck with your coaching…keep on learning 🙂

Rowan December 31, 2015 at 12:26 pm

Fran, I live in Stoke I’m from Liverpool I want to come down your club do you do 1-1 sessions.

Fran January 3, 2016 at 8:34 pm

Hello mate

No I don’t do 1-1 at this stage, apologies. Am looking to do some 1-1 video coaching in the next few months so keep an eye out for that.

garonemonk December 30, 2015 at 2:05 am

Hi Fran….
I’ve been teaching my kids a different boxing stance /style .. Basically, I was trained to be “Skinny” with my lead foot placed slightly to the right of the back foot.. Trying to leave the opponent very little area to attack..Plus, have the ability to control the ring.. And when attacking placing the front foot in-between the opponent’s legs,, or outside the opponents lead foot away from a right handed fighters power , leaving and opportunity to hook to the body and spin the opponent.. I’m I off base? What do you think?
Thanks Mike

Fran December 30, 2015 at 2:51 pm

Hey Mike

If you are placing your lead foot to the right of your back foot, are you operating out of a southpaw stance? If you are talking southpaw then this would make sense but as an orthodox it comes across as the legs crossing, unless I’m misunderstanding.

As for ‘skinny’, yes that makes total sense as does your description of foot placement in respect of attacking positions. I call the ‘skinny’ thing as being like a blade – very little target for the opponent to strike and lots of stored momentum for the back hand shots.

garonemonk January 1, 2016 at 4:41 pm

Hey Fran..no not a souyhpaw… Thanks!

Derrick cosby December 23, 2015 at 4:29 am

Im done with the first four days in i havent received another video but other than that the videos are really helpful

Fran December 26, 2015 at 9:17 pm

Hey Derrick.

Great. Hopefully you’ve received some more emails by now! 🙂

Stephen Driscoll November 30, 2015 at 12:49 pm

Hi Fran I subscribed to the half price offer on 27th
How do I access the videos ?

Kind Regards

Stephen

Fran November 30, 2015 at 7:38 pm

Sent you an email Stephen.

Cheers

Jamie November 10, 2015 at 6:09 am

So glad I found your site, Fran. I’ve watched a couple of videos and your teaching style is superb. Clear, easy-to-follow, and you’re obviously very knowledgeable.

I’ve just subscribed and looking forward to reading and watching some more of your training material. The Badass training video is next, but I just thought I would shoot you a quick message to let you know what a quality site you have.

I’ve been practicing muay thai for 6+ years and boxing intermittently throughout that time. I’m really getting into my boxing now and dedicating a lot of time to learning the sport. I thought my boxing game was good, but I only ever really sparred against thai fighters. Now that I’m boxing more, I realise the two sports are worlds apart. The stance, distance, and overall technique couldn’t be more different.

I also write about what I’m learning on my boxing blog, but don’t worry, I’m not trying to compete. There’s no denying that you’re the “Undisputed World Champion of On-line Boxing Training”.

Looking forward to reading more of your site. Keep up the good work mate.

Jamie

Fran November 10, 2015 at 10:16 pm

Jamie

Thanks mate. Checked out your site, looks very cool and some sensible advice on there – well done!

Keep in touch, hopefully I may be able to help you on your journey. I am interested in the crossover of the two sports, I am definitely no expert in Muay Thai or MMA – boxing is my thing and that’s where my advice is based.

Thanks for the contact Jamie and for your kind words.

Fran

Sal October 10, 2015 at 2:07 pm

Hi Fran, great website. Have you got anything on head movement and throwing feints?

Fran October 12, 2015 at 7:59 pm

Search the site for ‘feint’ Sal, and also check the Body Movement category for all your head movement stuff – lots there

Dave October 4, 2015 at 2:11 am

Awesome site Coach Fran. Haven’t boxed since gym class at a military academy in the 1970’s. Your site has already explained a lot (like what to do with those pesky short guys I always got matched up against). Looking forward to reading more of your work. Thanks for the no-nonsense website.

Fran October 4, 2015 at 7:47 pm

Thanks Dave, appreciate the feedback.

Patryk September 30, 2015 at 7:02 pm

Dear Mr. Fran Sands in your descriptions of combinations of orthodox vs. southpaw you have one of the combinations being jab pivot midrange left hook. This might sound like ridicules question but if you are a southpaw do you also use left hook or a right hook. Sorry I’m very new to boxing so I don’t know. My brother studies Muya thai a little I don’t. (If you care). Anyway when I tried combination of jab pivot right hook against him he blocked it easily of course if I would continue with left cross combined with left kick to the liver legal in muya thai I might have got different result. If it would be jab pivot left hook, left hook being a powerful shot I might have had different result but stepping to the right I’m not sure if I would have an opening to throw it but maybe. The only hit I managed to hit him with ever was a left hook to the body and my form was incorrect. I did not have enough hip turn so I kind of got lucky. Is it because he is simply far more experienced than me and has very good defense or something else?

Fran September 30, 2015 at 8:44 pm

Hi Patryk

If you are southpaw then it would be the jab (lead/right hand) and lead right hook. It will take time to become slick. Fire in a straight left hand afterwards. As a southpaw, if you jab then pivot left you are at risk of taking an orthodox right hand – just be aware of that.

Cheers

Dave Collins September 28, 2015 at 2:02 pm

Hi Fran.

My name is Dave and recently my trainer told I will be fighting some tough fighters soon and has explained to me that I’m tall with long arms and legs. He says that a smother my work to much I get too close and swing and he has explained I’m much more better off fighting on the outside (like the klitsckho brothers) is there any videos perhaps that could help me out and train me to do so.

Many thanks
Dave Collins.

Fran September 29, 2015 at 7:39 pm

Hey Dave

Thanks for the question. Got a 90 second video tip coming out tomorrow that will help (dealing with shorter opponents) so keep an eye out. In the meantime, check this one out (angled side step) and this one (simple boxing combinations), both neat long range videos.

Hope this helps

Dave Collins October 2, 2015 at 4:01 pm

Ok thanks.

Selva September 25, 2015 at 8:29 am

hi fran,
im selva and im a state champion boxer. im working in software company as a android developer. now im 24 years old and i would like to learn boxing and imporve my skills in usa or uk countries. Can u please refer me kinda boxing gym that would accept the foreign boxers and also which make an arrangements for them. im looking forward to your reply, thank you

Regards,
Selva

Fran September 27, 2015 at 8:04 pm

Hi Selva

I assume that if your were to come to England then London would be the best place regarding your software development career. If you are there there are many, many boxing clubs that I’m sure would welcome you with open arms.

John September 23, 2015 at 11:05 pm

Dear Fran, I have tried to reset my lost password several times without success. I follow the instructions, but am never given a reset page. Thank you, John.

Fran September 25, 2015 at 10:08 pm

Hi John

I’ve sent you an email to sort this.

vipin chaudhary September 9, 2015 at 9:54 am

Hi Fran
I’m 22year old I’m join the boxing coaching ..plz tell m rights tips &coaching ….

Fran September 19, 2015 at 6:04 pm

Hi Vipin. Plenty of videos on the site, maybe start with this one.

Anonymous July 30, 2015 at 9:23 am

hi I want to learn boxing

jakir hussain May 14, 2015 at 1:32 am

hi sir. how are you? i am a person who want to be a boxer.i am 16 years old.live in bangladesh .you know the facilities of our country. so i need help some one like you.please help me sir..

Jamil "The Bronzeville Boxer" Allen March 18, 2015 at 4:16 pm

Thanks

Fran March 24, 2015 at 9:19 pm

You’re welcome Jamil, thanks for the comment!

Jamil "The Bronzeville Boxer" Allen March 18, 2015 at 4:15 pm

Please send me all pertinent information.

Alan Conley March 10, 2015 at 10:38 pm

What about ordering your DVD set from USA any special shipping charges etc.

Fran March 12, 2015 at 9:30 pm

Hi Alan

It’s an instant-access digital download so there are no physical DVDs. You could of course create your own DVDs from the videos after you download them.

Cheers

Colin January 19, 2015 at 3:19 am

Fran, want to say Thank You for the information, experience and opinions you present here.

All the time and hard work you put into this is truly appreciated. My coach and gym mates have both commended me on some of the points you presented here that I’ve put into practice. So much so they began to worry I was going to another club when I wasn’t there.

Please keep the information coming. The Internet can never replace a coach but it’s got some serious value of you go to the right source.

Again thank you very much.

Fran January 20, 2015 at 9:34 pm

Thanks so much Colin, that’s a really nice comment. Really happy that you feel that you can genuinely recognise improvements to your style. I absolutely agree, a coach is vital but the right additional information is always a positive.

Cheers Colin

Denise January 14, 2015 at 10:30 pm

Hi fran, I do a regular body combat class and have used your techniques to improve my work out. I have noticed that when we do jabs and crosses the coach never seems to extend his arm…basically his arms stay close to the body with very short range..like a series of upper cuts. Is this wrong?

Fran January 15, 2015 at 9:06 pm

Not sure Denise, I’d have to see it. Those punches sound more like karate/martial arts type punches. Whilst we wouldn’t really use that type of punch in boxing I’m not sure I would define them as wrong. Not sure if this helps???

Stephen W January 6, 2015 at 3:46 pm

Just watched the first two videos and this is honestly my first introduction into the sport, so I feel I am going to have a lot of questions. But, that being said, the first two videos made an extreme amount of sense and I look forward to working on my stance and movement over the next few weeks with my Shadow Boxing weighted gloves until I get my Heavy Bag. I do have one question already Fran, what are some good exercises to work the neck muscles and to strengthen the actual muscles running down the back of your neck? So you can have a stronger chin and guard. Obviously, you would want work your traps and shoulders, but have you had anyone actually lift small amounts of weight with their neck like in American Football with the strap around their head to build their neck muscles? I have many many more questions, but I figured I would start with this one, as this question is my biggest downfall atm, as I need to really build up that section of my body. I was hoping you had a different exercise that works this naturally, as for right now I am just using the large band made of rubber from Physical Therapy to work my neck.

Thanks in advance,
Stephen

Fran January 13, 2015 at 9:01 pm

Hello Stephen

Thanks for the question. I don’t really do any work to work those specific muscles. Just out of curiosity, what makes you think you have to work those muscles in particular? It’s not something I’d immediately be look ing to achieve, i’d be much more focussed on technique and core level of aerobic fitness along with some general strength work.

Stephen W January 17, 2015 at 6:00 pm

Hello Fran,

Thank for getting back to me. The reason I asked is that I had lost a lot of my Erector Spinae Muscles due to an illness in my back, along with a lot of my back muscle. I have worked a lot to get most of that muscle back, but I am still getting a lot of the smaller muscles in my Erector Spinae. I do not ever actually want to actually fight in a boxing match or spar, I just wondered if there where specific neck exercises you do to strengthen your neck and spine. For now, I am still doing band training on all back exercises, but will soon be allowed to do light weight training to start actually building up a bit of muscle bulk again once I am done with Physcial Therapy. But, even now, I am still hesitant with certain exercises to do any weight training, as certain parts of my back are still tender 2 years later.

Fran January 20, 2015 at 9:19 pm

Ok Stephen

Sorry to hear that. To be honest mate I am always reluctant to give out advice of this nature when it’s someone who’s dealing with/recovering from muscle damage, especially what sounds like a serious condition. I simply don’t consider myself to hold enough knowledge in that area to qualify me to provide safe and effective advice. I would say though that the process of boxing i.e. correct technique, shadow boxing, bag work etc certainly makes the back muscles work. Most boxers have big backs through boxing rather than weight training. So, it’s worth undertaking in my opinion.

Stephen W January 20, 2015 at 9:51 pm

Thanks Fran,
That is what I was wondering. If it was essentially from hours of bag training or weight training. I been taking it quiet slow just to work my back muscles in general with band training from PT. But I have been watching your videos and have been through the first through and been working on my basics. I have to honestly say, just working on those is a workout in itself. Because just holding my arms up perfectly like that for an extended period of time helps work my back out really well. Aside from punching the bag for sessions at a time. Just the first few videos I have been able to get through so far have shown me every flaw in my stance and punch. Its amazing how much longer I can already go just from holding my arms correctly. I appreciate all the knowledge you share on this site. It certainly has helped me Fran.

Thanks,
Stephen

Stephen W January 21, 2015 at 8:18 pm

Hey Fran,

I thank I was pretty thankful yesterday, lol. Looks like I made a little grammar mistake there on my reply, but I do mean what I said. Got through another video yesterday, and I appreciate them greatly Fran. The more and more I practice, the more and more I am enjoying the sport and more interest grows inside of me to actually take it up. I stated that I would never fight, and this is due to my illness. But I think with some time, I would like to start at least sparring one day and get to a point where I can maybe do some amateur boxing. I will have to see how far my body allows me to go. Every day I push my body further and further, and will continue to do so. This site has given me a really great needed boost of confidence in my self and and has shown great results if you take the time to follow the processes you have laid down. Cheers mate, I honestly could not say Thank You enough for this site.

Cheers,
Stephen W.

Kevin Sloan December 22, 2014 at 9:19 pm

Thanks for the great video on slipping punches. I am always going back to it for reminders. Have a great holiday.

Fran December 22, 2014 at 10:54 pm

You’re welcome Kevin and thank you for taking the time to let me know. You have a fantastic Christmas.

John Connolly December 20, 2014 at 12:46 am

Hi Fran,
Could you please help I am having trouble accessing the website I think it is my user name as I have reset the password but I still cannot log in.
Thanks for your help and an excellent site

Fran December 22, 2014 at 10:38 pm

John

I have sent you an email to resolve this.

Cheers

praveen December 17, 2014 at 2:01 am

Hello fran sensei! !!
I honoured to chat with u…..I’m an Indian boxer,
Im 23 yrs old..Is there any chance to participate in WBC ??
If it is possible plz let me know tat how can I participate …n also I honoured to meet you!!! Your drills are most useful n its makes me mould myself. …I’m looking forward your reply soon….

Fran December 17, 2014 at 8:40 pm

Hi Praveen.

Not sure what you mean friend. Are you an amateur boxer now, competing in India?

praveen March 18, 2015 at 8:52 am

yes sensei!!! im a state champion of amateur boxing tournament 2013…

praveen March 18, 2015 at 8:54 am

give me some advice to get in to professional fights.
im looking for your reply soon.
thank you so much.

Fran March 24, 2015 at 9:18 pm

Hi Praveen

State Champion – great to have a talented and active boxer using the site. Do you not fancy The Olympics?

praveen April 6, 2015 at 12:01 pm

I can’t get u what r u talking abt fancy sensei!!!!
I just wanted u to show me the way to get that WBC stage.
And one thing I wanted to ask u..
Coming 17 April 2015 open state champion ship if I win this bout
I’ll able to enter in national championship right away
Bless me!! I’m gonna use everything I learn from ur videos tat u have gave me thanks a lot sensei!!!!

philemon October 13, 2014 at 4:25 pm

boxing great world in sport

philemon October 13, 2014 at 4:23 pm

my name is philemon and i love boxing

Danny September 11, 2014 at 6:07 pm

Hi Fran I am 72. Would you say this is good for me? I had a new hip put in about 16 months ago. All is well. When you say free does it mean free or is there a catch down the line. Thank you. Danny

Fran September 12, 2014 at 8:28 pm

Hey Danny. You get a whole bunch of stuff free, no obligations at all.

Andy Maran August 25, 2014 at 5:45 am

Brilliant Fran. One question, is ‘the Stinger’ you coach the same as the pendulum step? Thanks

lashon August 21, 2014 at 1:01 am

i love your videos very helpful thank you

Fran August 25, 2014 at 6:56 pm

Thank you and you’re welcome.

Choki June 27, 2014 at 12:36 pm

Sir,
I can’t watch the videos you send.
It’s the worst thing to join

Fran June 27, 2014 at 8:16 pm

I’m sorry about that. I can think of no reason why you can’t view the videos.

Fernando martinez June 26, 2014 at 10:21 pm

Love to get your vid to start practicing soon. Sounds great

Fran June 27, 2014 at 7:50 pm

Practice makes perfect Fernando.

Tracy Smith June 11, 2014 at 10:30 pm

I am a physical education teacher in Ohio. I want tto construct a teaching unit for boxing. Can you help?

Chris June 5, 2014 at 1:39 pm

Hey Fran.

Question… I want to get started into your video’s. Where do I start from. What moves can I combined to make something happen or should I just pick and go threw them. There’s so many of them. Just need a jump start, thanks

Fran June 5, 2014 at 9:11 pm

Hey Chris.

Sign up to the free video lessons, they’ll give you some structure. Also, check out this post on the 10 most important boxing skills. Hope this helps.

Cheers

younes boudehane June 2, 2014 at 8:52 am

Hi Mr Fran Sands, my name is younes boudehane i am from algeria I like your site and i hope for your success

Fran June 6, 2014 at 7:40 pm

Thank you very much Younes, that’s very kind of you and I’m glad that you like the site.

Eddie Santos June 1, 2014 at 6:29 pm

Quite obviously I meant to put Yetyeka where I was typing Groves. My opinion of Groves is the same after watching their first fight. It was early…

Joe June 1, 2014 at 3:58 pm

Fran,

I’ve been coaching for quite some time, but every time I log into your YouTube channel, I always learn something new. Thanks for taking the time to do this for free. I enjoy your style, and my clients have benefited greatly from your tutelage. Great job, sir.

Joe Soto

Fran June 5, 2014 at 8:24 pm

Joe

Thanks very much mate, always means so much when a fellow coach ‘gets’ what I’m doing here (most do to be fair).

Thanks for taking the time to comment Joe.

gibrilla kanu May 22, 2014 at 8:02 am

i will like you to join me ,i just started coaching i live in australia irealy need help this is my contact ….

Fran May 23, 2014 at 8:40 pm

Hi Gibrilla. As much as I love Australia (been there 3 times) I actually live in the UK. I hope that the site helps you in your coaching career. Best of luck.

mick ham May 2, 2014 at 1:17 pm

Hi Fran I am trying to learn to be a pad man and coach working here on costa del sol, would appreciate anything you can send me many thanks Mick

Fran May 2, 2014 at 7:50 pm

Hello Mick

Pads in the sun eh mate, sounds nice 🙂

There’s a few vids on the site with some pad stuff. Here’s the boxing punch pads category. There’s 4 articles in a series (the top 4) that provide some insights. Start with the earliest (this one) one and work on from there.

Hope this helps Mick.

Cheers

Fran January 22, 2015 at 10:04 pm

Grammar mistakes are not a problem Stephen, I just love the fact that heartfelt and genuine comments are posted – it’s a great thing 🙂

Boxing, maybe more than any other sport, has a habit of driving you to test yourself. It’s just one of those things. Indoor climbing walls are fantastic, but at some point sooner or later you are going to want to do an outdoor climb!

Made up that the site is helping your recovery and journey. long may it continue. Keep me posted pal.